Managing the girl quotient is difficult,which is why your beauty routine should be as easy as possible.
10 makeup tips that will make it look like you came straight from your personal stylist!
1. To get a much more professional eye shadow look, use Mac paint pot in Soft Ochre underneath.
Brush a coat of it on OVER your eye shadow primer, before you start applying color.
2. Cover up dark circles by applying concealer in a triangle shape.
This technique gives saggy eye bags a bigger lift!
3. Color your entire lid with white eyeliner to make eyeshadow colors POP.
4. Forgo eye shadow and instead, crosshatch gel liner onto lids and blend for long-lasting, budge-proof coverage.
5. This one easy step will make your eyes brighter and more noticeable.
6. If you are doing a smokey look that involves a lot of blending, use one brush to apply and a clean one to blend.
7. Turn an eyeliner pencil into super-intense gel liner.
8. When going for a dramatic winged look, draw the outline of the shape, and then fill it in.
You’ll get a much more precise line.
9. Use a spoon to get the perfect wing shape for your eyeliner.
10. Use a business card to pull your lid up so you can get the mascara right to the base of your lashes.
Hold an old credit card above the upper lashes and wiggle the brush away back and forth at the roots.
Your look is your new style!